Monday, August 17, 2009

J Turns the Big 3

Eeek. I guess I reserve birthdays to blog these days as it doesn't seem I can take the time to do it for other reasons. But I can't miss a chance to write about my big boy.

We are in the throws of potty-training - something I am reminded that I would rather pass on. J is doing SO well though, and I am thankful that he is "getting it" pretty quickly. He even got to practice on some trees while we were camping this past weekend. :)

We are so blessed to have J in our family and our lives. He is a delight and a joy and a hoot. Last night we celebrated and had a bunch of friends over. :) Here are some pictures to share....

Bookworm organized games and this was the donut eating competition


Camping playground


Greer's Ferry lake


Cowboy boot Caramel and Chocolate cake


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute dude!
- Daddy

Shelby said...

gotta dig that grin!