Monday, September 13, 2010

Where Does One Begin?

This is the burning question following seven months of blogging silence. And these months were not full of long, boring, nothing-to-write-about days. These days have been earth-shattering, life-altering, never gonna be the same type days.

So where does one begin? Or, does one begin at all? Should I just start from here and carry on? Because there is so much that just can't be put on a blog page. That maybe cannot even be put into words at all. Some things that can only be hidden in a heart until the right form of expression comes along.

So I guess I will just start with some pictures and fill in some blanks as best I can...

These pictures are of Bookworm practicing her part for a worship dance recital. My three girls and I attended a worship dance class this spring in the local big city. It was unlike anything we have done before, and a lot of fun. Bookworm had a solo part and used these streamers...


Fire by night, cloud by day...my strong tower, send the latter rain!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Welcome back, I've missed you. :)

Sara said...

Yay! Glad you are "back." Our hearts are refreshed by the time in the Lord's presence among all of you. I love the Come Away book. LOVE. IT.

Thank you.